Member Editorial & Commentary
YES - Temporary
15755 West Rogers Drive
P.O. Box 510157
New Berlin, WI 53151-0157
Phone (262) 827-2880
Fax (262) 827-2899
The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin, a professional service organization for those in credit management, collection and accounts receivable, provides many service tools to the companies it supports. Some of these services are credit reporting, collection, trade credit groups, an International Credit group, consulting and employment services. Employment services is an area where both temporary and permanent employees for member companies can be found. Employers supply their own job description The Association does not alter position description provided by its clients.
Companies post open positions they are looking to fill. Your Association is glad to help! Visit this page frequently to see positions displayed by companies.
If you are an employer visiting our website and would like us to post an open position for your company, please contact Darryl Rowinski, at email@example.com, for additional information.
If you are a candidate who would like to apply for one of the positions listed on our website, or are interested in a finance or credit position, please submit your resume to Darryl Rowinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to expand our pool of qualified candidates.
If you are interested in temporary and or part-time employment, please contact us at 262-827-2880. Many of our project, temporary employees have been with us for years and many others work for us on potential temporary to permanent opportunities. Call or email us at, Admin@wcacredit.org.
Contact The Association, to list your position
Current Positions - September 21, 2018
Credit & Collections Analyst(Brookfield, WI)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to provide the required level of service and support within the Accounts Receivable/Credit Department and to our internal and external customers of the Company. The position is involved with providing accounting services including credit analysis, review of credit reports, assigning credit limits, order release, collecting past due balances, account reconciliations, monthly reporting, sales tax compliance, annual external financial audit support, and special projects as assigned.
- Perform order review/release every 15-30 minutes throughout the work day, and as requested during off-hours
- Perform collection responsibilities and account reconciliations for assigned customers in AR portfolio, and determine when accounts need to be placed with a collection agency
- Coordinate with Customer Service & Sales team to resolve short paid invoices
- Provide account statements to customers and auditors
- Review credit limits to maintain, increase or decrease as determined by account analysis
- Credit application processing of new customers, and account set-up, as needed or as backup
- Make credit limit decisions up to $50,000 for new and existing customers
- Work within A/R Credit Insurance guidelines for applicable accounts and segments
- Cash application of Lockbox, ACH/Wires, and/or Credit Card payments
- Scan checks for deposit and provide correct remittance address, if assigned
- Submit refund check requests to Accounts Payable
- Process month-end adjustments as necessary
- Process various month-end General Ledger journal entries, if assigned
- Process credit reference requests, if assigned
- Process requests for W-9 forms
- Participate in RCRA, regulatory, health & safety and process training activities as required. Review changes/additions with your supervisor. Must be RCRA compliant.
- Uphold Hydrite's Standard of Excellence through a continuous commitment to maintain quality facilities and provide quality products and services to internal and external customers
- Perform all duties outlined in relevant SOPs and all other duties to be assigned.
- Provide coverage for order review/release and other duties as needed, when Credit team members are out of the office
- Completion and distribution of the month-end DSO report (back up)
- Create and distribute month-end segment reports (back up)
- Create and distribute month-end Over 60 report (back up)
- Point of contact for annual audit, as requested
- Works with other staff members to maintain workload balances. Provides back-up support as necessary.
- Supports effective communication with all Hydrite departments where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the branch team.
This position reports to the Credit Manager. Works closely with the Accounting and Treasury departments, and has routine contact with customers, Sales, Customer Service, branch offices and other Corporate staff.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
ul>Associate's degree required, preferably in Business or Accounting
3-5+ years of credit and collections experience
Possess strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
Strong computer skills and knowledge of Power Point, Word, and Excel required as well as proficient knowledge of financial systems and spreadsheet applications
Self-motivated individual that requires minimal supervision
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Strong negotiation skills
To apply, visit their website Hydrite Corporation
- Ability to sit up to four hours at a time
- Ability to work on a computer up to four hours at a time
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Wauwatosa, WI)
Supports the order to cash process by applying Company collection policies and procedures in a manner that will result in the sound conversion of receivables into cash, while maintaining a minimum amount of past dues for assigned accounts. Provides customer support through proactive and diligent resolution of outstanding deductions and proper maintenance for each account in assigned portfolio.
Job Skills Requirements
- Monitors and processes collection of receivables for assigned accounts by ensuring that timely payments are received from existing customers
- Maintains customer collection files with pertinent documentation and documents collection activity as warranted and in accordance with policy
- Recommends, negotiates and carries out collection action plans for past due accounts
- Reviews and analyzes customer payment trends and makes recommendations for resolution
- Ensures proper account maintenance including account reconciliation, resolution of open chargebacks, credits and unapplied cash, processing credit memos within authority parameters and the application of necessary adjustments/offsets
- Keeps all key stakeholders, including Sales and Credit management informed of any problematic Accounts Receivable (A/R) issues
- Serves as a liaison with sales, the customer and any third party finance provider (such as floor plan) as needed
- Ensures full compliance with all Company policies, internal controls and the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Performs weekly review of over-credit line report and works with the Credit Risk department to mitigate over limit situations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven knowledge of using finance and credit concepts, including a basic understanding of commercial/consumer law
- Ability to professionally consult with internal and external customers to resolve complaints
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse partners both internally and externally
- Well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and demonstrates effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience preferred
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and experience
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- Minimum of three years experience in the credit or customer service field
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton ~ Simplicity ~ Snapper ~ Snapper Pro ~Ferris ~PowerBoss ~ Allmand ~ Billy Goat ~ Murray ~Branco ~and Victa ~ brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
To apply, visit their website Briggs & Stratton Corporation
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Wauwatosa, WI)
Role Summary/Purpose In your role as an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for Collections activities related to a GE business portfolio. You will manage collection and account resolution with customers of delinquent accounts, and provide customer service, develop payment arrangements, and assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Review aging reports and initiate calls to customers with past-due balances to arrange for payment.
- Initiate collection calls to major account customers, research and resolve past due/billing
- issues on complex accounts that have resulted in delinquent payment.
- Resolve customer complaints and research account discrepancies; analyze receivables data for customers.
- Forecast cash collections, evaluating and escalating issues to appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Perform routine accounting reconciliations, reduce account aging, and establish clear and concise communications; participate in presentations of account receivables information.
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates.
- Evaluate if credit or debits need to be issued and rationalize payment plans with customers.
- Daily interaction with outside customers, including follow-up with customers when expected payment has not been received.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Minimum 2 years related experience in financial services and/or customer service
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships
- Ability to manage through multiple systems and competing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate & negotiate with multiple stakeholders in order to resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must submit your application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered (Internals via COS)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to comply with preemployment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Wauwatosa, WI
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Anyone interested can email
Sarah McIntyre directly. You can also apply
- Bachelor"s Degree
- B2B Commercial Collections experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to be pro-active and to think "out of the box".
- Maturity and a strong sense of integrity.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Strong cultural awareness