Member Editorial & Commentary
YES - Temporary
15755 West Rogers Drive
P.O. Box 510157
New Berlin, WI 53151-0157
Phone (262) 827-2880
Fax (262) 827-2899
The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin, a professional service organization for those in credit management, collection and accounts receivable, provides many service tools to the companies it supports. Some of these services are credit reporting, collection, trade credit groups, an International Credit group, consulting and employment services. Employment services is an area where both temporary and permanent employees for member companies can be found. Employers supply their own job description The Association does not alter position description provided by its clients.
Companies post open positions they are looking to fill. Your Association is glad to help! Visit this page frequently to see positions displayed by companies.
If you are an employer visiting our website and would like us to post an open position for your company, please contact Darryl Rowinski, at email@example.com, for additional information.
If you are a candidate who would like to apply for one of the positions listed on our website, or are interested in a finance or credit position, please submit your resume to Darryl Rowinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to expand our pool of qualified candidates.
If you are interested in temporary and or part-time employment, please contact us at 262-827-2880. Many of our project, temporary employees have been with us for years and many others work for us on potential temporary to permanent opportunities. Call or email us at, Admin@wcacredit.org.
Contact The Association, to list your position
Current Positions - May 14, 2018
Credit / Collection Manager (Middleton, WI)
UW Provision Company, a family owned regional distributor of meat products since 1958 located in Middleton, WI is seeking a Credit/ Collections Manager. The Credit/Collections Manager is responsible for developing and administrating credit and collection programs. This position is responsible for oversight and investigation of credit risk in customers and advice on course of action for credit applications, and for monitoring and negotiating on the collection of overdue accounts.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date accounts receivable system that is standardized and accessible by others, in order to achieve customer follow-up, collection activities and allocation of payments
- Investigate customer questions, concerns and discrepancies, and communicate with effectively
- Document discussions with customers, sales staff, management and drivers regarding credit and collection issues
- Monitor and resolve customer accounts in non-payment status, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files that include both past and current activity and advise if continued relationship is beneficial for UW Provision Co., Inc.
- Develop policies, procedures and reports to support the accounts receivable goals and objections
- Conduct periodic review of all credit and collection procedures
- Supervise, delegate duties, and provide ongoing training, coaching, and evaluation of Accounts Receivable Clerk
To apply, visit our website uwprovision.com. or you may also download our application. Print and complete it, then scan and email it to Karly Sandstrom, along with a cover letter and resume (if available). If you cannot scan and email, you may also mail your application, cover letter, and resume to 2315 Pleasant View Rd, Middleton, WI 53562.
- 5 years or more experience in Credit/ Collections
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
Accounts Receivable Customer Resolution Analyst (Franklin, WI)
Krones, Inc. is looking for an Accounts Receivable Customer Resolution Analyst to support our Collection Department. This is an exciting time to join our growing company. Are you passionate about helping and optimizing success in our business? Are you highly adaptable and eager to improve processes? Then look no further than Krones, Inc. In this position you will be tasked with:
Who you are
- Performing and owning the entire collection process.
- Ensuring that we are exceeding our customer's collection needs and resolve any requests within the handling of their account while working with cross-functional departments.
- Process and post all customer payments.
- Creating various reporting requests and account reconciliations.
- Assist and support monthly, quarterly, and yearly audits and closings.
- Suggest, implement, and participate in process improvement initiatives.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Jennifer Schenning.
- 2-year degree in Accounting is required.
- Prior experience with the understanding of collection functions is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual English - Spanish preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, highly proficient Excel skills are required.
- Experience with SAP, Ariba, Taulia, and Coupa is a plus.
Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collection Associate (West Allis, WI)
Our Company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable/Credit & Collection Associate. Duties include, but not limited to:
This a part-time position with flexible hours between 3-5 per day (M-F)
- Scanning and posting customer checks
- Processing and posting credit card payments and ACH payments
- Posting cash daily and depositing cash directly to the bank twice per week
- Collection calls
- Obtaining credit information on potential new and current customers
- All other related AR and administrative duties
- Back up on incoming telephone calls
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Mary Kohlenberg.
Credit Analyst (Baraboo, WI)
The purpose of this position is to manage customer receivable accounts as assigned to minimize Flambeau's risk and maximize cash flow position.
- Understanding of the credit risks associated with in customer's sales market and assess creditworthiness of current and potential new customers
- Collection of receivables through monitoring of customer accounts as assigned. Communication with customer related to amounts due and appropriate follow up to ensure payments are received timely
- Research and resolve customer disputes, discrepancies and short payments. Communicate and follow up with customer and other internal Flambeau departments to reach resolution.
- Reconcile warranty claims
- Process credit memos as needed
- Assist with maintenance of customer resale certificates
- Backup cash application
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
- 2 year degree in Accounting and/or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of credit and collections experience, preferably within manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collections techniques
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Must have basic computer skills including competency working with Microsoft Office, intermediate Excel level preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail and able to perform routine tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patience and ability to problem solve
Work Schedule/Attendance Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day
Interested Applicants can apply at Flambeau.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday-Friday work week within hours of 7:30am-5pm
- Occasional overtime required.
Supervisor, Credit & Collections(Hartland, WI)
Coordinate all functions of the credit and collections department and perform key tasks.
- Provide first line guidance to a team of Credit Associates including development and cross training all Specialist positions, coordinating team assignments and scheduling.
- Responsible for overseeing posting of customer payments and cash activities and enforcing cash controls as well as monitoring the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Ensure the timely completion of order monitoring, delinquent list and reporting.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers including receiving and placing phone calls and responding to emails.
- Defines and propose process & policy enhancements.
- Identify and Monitor Credit Risk.
- Other supervisory duties as assigned.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3000 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- AS Degree in Accounting or Business or its equivalent required
- Understanding of general credit laws and state liquor control regulations impacting credit practices
- 5+ years of credit/accounts receivable related experience
Interested candidates should apply online.
Adjustment Analyst (Milwaukee, WI)
Under direction of the VP and Credit Managers, has responsibility for all research, investigation and resolution for returns, credit memos, charge backs & deduction issues for a stated group of customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience:
- Issue and distribute Return Authorizations (RA)
- Issue various types of Credit Memos (RA, Pricing, Shortages, Markdown, Freight)
- Investigate and resolve all Charge backs and deductions. Work with account, sales force or other Weyco Group personnel as needed.
- Perform daily requirements to verify that billing processed correctly from the previous day by comparing the Shipping Charges By Order/By Container (warehouse report) with the Daily Invoice Register. If errors are found, make necessary corrections
- Create miscellaneous billings as needed
- Update retailers routing requests to make certain the latest information is available in the system
- Research and resolve all customer refusals (credit or reship)
- Investigate and resolve all price discrepancies
- Investigate all shortages for validity before giving to Tracing Department for tracers and proofs of delivery
- Help resolve customer (inside and outside) concerns/inquiries by performing investigation and communicating those findings. These could involve problems with items such as invoices, shipping issues or product problems/resolutions
- Match appropriate paperwork to prepare for documentation input and filing
- Work with reports as needed
- Serve as back-up for new account process including obtaining bank and trade references, trade/industry reports and any other available/pertinent information
- Serve as back-up for requests from other vendors for credit reference experience for our customers and provide updates for Flash Reports with industry trade groups such as
- Riemer Reporting Services
- Perform other duties as assigned
Two to three years experience in a deductions/charge back/accounts receivable function to include:
Organizational and Planning Skills:
- Research, investigation and resolution of problematic situations
- Experience with deductions and charge back type of environment
- Account reconciliation
- Established high level of accuracy
- High level communication skills in a customer service type of environment
- Basic negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and basic office procedures
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Will also be required to learn software programs developed for The Weyco Group, Inc.
- Individual must be able to take initiative, be multi - task oriented, and function well as a member of the team
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of accuracy, concentration and attention to detail
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and plan work schedule to accomplish the necessary objectives daily, weekly and monthly
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Kim Kesler.
- Patience when dealing with staff and customers
- Ability to remain flexible to changing work priorities and work load
- Able to take direction
- Accurate with details
- Able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Must have strong, efficient organizational skills
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President - Credit
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Wauwatosa, WI)
Role Summary/Purpose In your role as an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will be responsible for Collections activities related to a GE business portfolio. You will manage collection and account resolution with customers of delinquent accounts, and provide customer service, develop payment arrangements, and assist in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Review aging reports and initiate calls to customers with past-due balances to arrange for payment.
- Initiate collection calls to major account customers, research and resolve past due/billing
- issues on complex accounts that have resulted in delinquent payment.
- Resolve customer complaints and research account discrepancies; analyze receivables data for customers.
- Forecast cash collections, evaluating and escalating issues to appropriate internal and external contacts.
- Perform routine accounting reconciliations, reduce account aging, and establish clear and concise communications; participate in presentations of account receivables information.
- Maintain call logs and expected payment dates.
- Evaluate if credit or debits need to be issued and rationalize payment plans with customers.
- Daily interaction with outside customers, including follow-up with customers when expected payment has not been received.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Minimum 2 years related experience in financial services and/or customer service
- Ability to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships
- Ability to manage through multiple systems and competing priorities.
- Ability to collaborate & negotiate with multiple stakeholders in order to resolve issues
- Experience with Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must submit your application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered (Internals via COS)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to comply with preemployment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Wauwatosa, WI
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Anyone interested can email
Sarah McIntyre directly. You can also apply
- Bachelor"s Degree
- B2B Commercial Collections experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to be pro-active and to think "out of the box".
- Maturity and a strong sense of integrity.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Strong cultural awareness