Member Editorial & Commentary
YES - Temporary
15755 West Rogers Drive
P.O. Box 510157
New Berlin, WI 53151-0157
Phone (262) 827-2880
Fax (262) 827-2899
The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin, a professional service organization for those in credit management, collection and accounts receivable, provides many service tools to the companies it supports. Some of these services are credit reporting, collection, trade credit groups, an International Credit group, consulting and employment services. Employment services is an area where both temporary and permanent employees for member companies can be found. Employers supply their own job description The Association does not alter position description provided by its clients.
Companies post open positions they are looking to fill. Your Association is glad to help! Visit this page frequently to see positions displayed by companies.
If you are an employer visiting our website and would like us to post an open position for your company, please contact Darryl Rowinski, at email@example.com, for additional information.
If you are a candidate who would like to apply for one of the positions listed on our website, or are interested in a finance or credit position, please submit your resume to Darryl Rowinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to expand our pool of qualified candidates.
If you are interested in temporary and or part-time employment, please contact us at 262-827-2880. Many of our project, temporary employees have been with us for years and many others work for us on potential temporary to permanent opportunities. Call or email us at, Admin@wcacredit.org.
Current Positions - May 5, 2017
Contact The Association, to list your position
Collections Supervisor( Oak Creek , WI)
May 05, 2017
Under the direction of the Credit & Collections Manager, this position will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities related to the Collection and Deduction Teams and offering support to the Credit & Collections Manager in executing action plans, KPI's and department initiatives. The Collections Supervisor will also manage a portfolio of accounts, including CMCSA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and focus daily collection activities to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction and performance.
- Responsible for a portfolio of assigned customer accounts, including international territories.
- Manage and oversee department attendance and vacation calendar in Ultipro.
- Provide regular review and feedback to associates, ensuring that personal and department goals are met.
Review system related issues, including submission of IT (JIRA) tickets and organization of regression testing.
- In coordination with the C&C Manager, ensure execution of action plans related to KPIs and department initiatives.
- Maintain collections/aging summary and offer support, as an escalation point.
- Lead a regular Deductions Team review of open items.
- Offer inter-company support related to CM/DM issuance and ensuring process compliance.
- Approve invoice date changes and EDI submissions.
- Assure complete daily billing of all invoices through vendor provider.
- Validate or troubleshoot issues related to EDI set up or changes to customer accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates INTEGRITY
- WORKS AS A TEAM
- Takes OWNERSHIP
- ACTION - biased
- Fosters a WINNING spirit
- Strategic Mindset: Ability to see future possibilities and translate them into strategies
- Drives Vision and Purpose: Paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others
- Business Insight: Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals
- Collaborate: Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Communicate Effectively: Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instill Trust: Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Customer Focus: Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Drive Engagement: Create a climate where people are motivated to their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Decision Quality: Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Plans and Aligns: Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborate: Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Manages Conflict: Handles conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise
- Organizational Savvy: Maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process, & people-related organizational dynamics
- Action Oriented: Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Manage Ambiguity: Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
The Master Lock Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age (40 and over), disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. The Master Lock Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar educational background preferred.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience, leading a team of five or more experienced professionals in a fast-paced working environment.
- 3+ years of experience working with B2B customer base with both commercial and retail accounts.
- Exceptional written and oral communication with ability to effectively and clearly communicate goals and ideas.
- Objectively able to balance company performance and customer satisfaction.
- Strong organization, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to take direction and prioritize in a high volume, changing environment.
- Ability to communicate with global customers and sales force. Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred.
- Experience in a continuous improvement or LEAN environment preferred.
- Competency in Excel and web-based portals and systems. Oracle experience a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Tim Koelbl.
Credit Analyst (Spanish Speaking) (Hanover Park, IL)
April 20, 2017
Fujifilm North America Corporation's Graphics Systems Division, the largest graphic arts distributor in the U.S., seeks a qualified bilingual Credit Analyst for our Hanover Park, IL location. The Credit Analyst will report to the Credit Manager and be responsible for, under general supervision, collecting outstanding balances on all accounts, reconciling customer accounts, establishing credit worthiness and performing internal investigations to resolve discrepancies on customer accounts.
- Extend credit to new customers by performing preliminary credit analysis in determining customer credit status and reviewing existing customers credit line
- Responsible for entering new accounts into computer system and maintaining all A/R account information
- Analyze financial data, compile reports and review each assigned account and make recommendations as to the size of the customers credit line
- Responsible for research efforts, outbound calling to customers, write-offs, suspension of credit, and reconciliation of charge backs
- Ensure that orders are released in a timely manner and customer balances are collected within terms.
- Responsible for account credit reviews, order releases, credit holds, reconciling customer accounts and collection on equipment leases and contracts while minimizing bad debt loss
- Approve or reject customer deals within approved credit authority
- Work as liaison with all departments
- Works closely with branch, accounting and customer contacts to ensure timely collection of outstanding receivables to achieve DSO targets
- Heavy phone contact with customers (weekly calls to all accounts with past due receivables)
- Prepare monthly reports summarizing past due account status and receivable aging trends
- Work closely with Credit Manager / Collection Attorney to prepare claims for legal action
- Responsible for handling confidential information appropriately
- Provide credit references for our customers, as required
- May act as back-up for other Credit Analysts
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- A Bachelors degree is preferred in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
- 2 years of Credit and Collection experience - preferred
- Experience analyzing financial statements
- Ability to communicate with vendors and clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Possess necessary skills/attributes to include excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), working knowledge of Microsoft applications and outstanding customer service
- Must be available to work the 10:30am to 7pm shift
- Working knowledge of SAP FSCM - preferred
FUJIFILM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Reinette Carrico.
Sr. Credit Analyst (Sheboygan Falls, WI)
April 20, 2017
Johnsonville Sausage, the nation's No. 1 producer of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links, is a leader in the food manufacturing industry. The company's more than 1,400 members, known elsewhere as "employees," are dedicated to producing the finest-quality sausage. Johnsonville strongly supports each of its members in their efforts of continued growth and development, offering excellent opportunities for advancement, along with an attractive compensation, benefit and bonus package. We invite you to learn more about why Johnsonville was recently recognized as the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) National Employer of the Year!
Johnsonville Sausage and its Members are committed to having the highest impact on our customers' success. We currently have an opportunity for a proactive, problem solving and results driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our Credit/Accounts Receivable Team as a Sr. Credit Analyst.
- Manage our Domestic and International Export collections while creating a dashboard to better understand collection effectiveness
- Oversight and advising of credit policies and procedures to minimize risk
- Analyzing credit worthiness for new and existing customers while establishing risk category, credit limit or alternative solutions to minimize risk
- Ensure customer credit holds are resolved in a timely manner while being proactive to prevent future credit holds
- Partnering with sales to further assist with customer risk
- Responsible for metrics related to collection effectiveness with a goal of zero dollars thirty days beyond terms
- Create business case for the need to upgrade Credit and Collections SAP module that will include efficiencies, real time analytics and metrics
- Provide leadership role and support with continuous improvement efforts to gain efficiencies up to 400 hours per year within the team
- Bachelor's degree required
- Credit Certification a plus
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years credit and collection experience with 5 years of related business experience required
- Experience with International Credit; including Letters of Credit, Sight Drafts, Export Credit Insurance and other secured methods would be a plus
If interested in this position apply online.
- Strong Problem solving, decision making and analytical skills required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships with customers
- Ability to indirectly influence others to achieve results
- Drives change and seeks opportunities for process improvements and personal growth
- Excellent technical skills including Excel, Word, SAP Business Objects and SAP
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment.M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist(Milwaukee, WI)
March 28, 2017
The Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for monitoring and processing incoming payments and accurately recording the company's sales earned from customers. Maintaining customer account balances and performing periodic reconciliations. With integrity and professionalism, interface with customers and other functional departments within the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Perform data entry to apply customer remittances to account balances; including lockbox, wire transfers, credit cards, and cash payments. Application of non-AR payments such as COBRA.
- Daily processing of credit card & ACH payments issued by customers.
- Track and report on daily receipts from customers for cash forecasting and reconciliation with bank.
- Daily processing and electronic submission of invoices and credit memos to customers.
- Process customer account adjustments, including RMAs (return merchandise adjustments), credit memos, billings only, and RMTs (damaged in transit returns).
- Process freight claims and routinely follow-up with carriers for collecting payment.
- Track shipping exceptions (shipped not billed) and facilitate resolution.
- Manage incoming customer inquiries, perform necessary research, and determine proper course of action to reach resolution. Includes managing departmental email inbox.
- Receives and reviews information from credit reports and contacts various credit sources to ensure credit packages or customer credit applications are complete.
- Maintain customer master records.
- Assess the risk of offering credit to new and existing customers. Within a determined threshold, approves credit limits.
- Contact customers via phone, email or standard letter to bring accounts to a current status.
- Makes credit decisions to release orders on hold.
- Work with other departments to investigate and resolve customer short payments and disputes.
- Assist in the annual audit process, ensuring departmental areas of responsibilities are consistent with GAAP and Perlick policies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Ang Curro CCP.
- to 5-7 years of Billing, Accounts Receivable, or Credit & Collections experience.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work flexibly to meet changing priorities.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, multitasking, and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze sales and shipping data to dispute or validate chargebacks.
- Ability to reconcile accounts and resolve problems with customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Intermediate standard Microsoft Office software skills, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Experience with Epicor 10 a plus (not required).
Credit Coordinator (Bensenville, IL)
Analyze and suggest credit terms for new street customer accounts and ensures proper and complete documentation is obtained. Monitor open accounts receivable for term compliance, ensures skips, short pays, credit memos, unapplied cash is addressed timely. Implement and where necessary create amicable, effective payment plans on past due accounts
Assist the Credit Manager to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including Sarbanes Oxley controls. Assist the Credit Manager with UCC filings, when necessary. Coordinate collections/customer credit issues/resolutions with the Sales Department and or customer
Assist the Credit Manager to assign and provide documentation of uncollectible accounts to the centralized third party collections group at the Support Office; recommend customer accounts for write-off.
Assist with Credit reporting requirements
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Related Experience: A minimum of 2 years Credit/Accounts Receivable experience required. Food service or similar distribution experience is also preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must possess good analytical and problem solving skills and strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented with ability to maintain accurate records with ability to meet deadlines. Must be able to use computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Good financial analysis skills required. Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for working cooperatively with individuals at all levels both within USF as well as with our customers.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Douglas R Proske.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status