Member Editorial & Commentary
YES - Temporary
15755 West Rogers Drive
P.O. Box 510157
New Berlin, WI 53151-0157
Phone (262) 827-2880
Fax (262) 827-2899
The Business Credit Management Association Wisconsin, a professional service organization for those in credit management, collection and accounts receivable, provides many service tools to the companies it supports. Some of these services are credit reporting, collection, trade credit groups, an International Credit group, consulting and employment services. Employment services is an area where both temporary and permanent employees for member companies can be found. Employers supply their own job description The Association does not alter position description provided by its clients.
Companies post open positions they are looking to fill. Your Association is glad to help! Visit this page frequently to see positions displayed by companies.
If you are an employer visiting our website and would like us to post an open position for your company, please contact Darryl Rowinski, at email@example.com, for additional information.
If you are a candidate who would like to apply for one of the positions listed on our website, or are interested in a finance or credit position, please submit your resume to Darryl Rowinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking to expand our pool of qualified candidates.
If you are interested in temporary and or part-time employment, please contact us at 262-827-2880. Many of our project, temporary employees have been with us for years and many others work for us on potential temporary to permanent opportunities. Call or email us at, Admin@wcacredit.org.
Contact The Association, to list your position
Current Positions - March 22, 2019
Credit Clerk(Racine, WI)
March 22, 2019
About the Role:
Maintains the current customer account through daily cash application. Provides clerical support needed for collection of customer accounts.
Knowledge & Background Requirements:
- Performs daily cash application activities which includes, but is not limited to, posting checks and wires from the bank, posting credit card transactions, creating chargebacks according to customer deductions and maintaining daily balance sheets for cash applied, depositing checks received and maintaining files for cash receipts.
- Performs chargeback review and initial claim processing, researches claim and contacts customer if needed, reviews claim for validity (various chargeback issues-shortages, pricing, terms, returns), and processes the request for payback from customer or credit from Customer Service.
- Performs special credit requests which includes processing refunds, processing intercompany invoices, and maintaining credit department files related to cash and chargebacks.
- Performs customer reconciliation and maintenance under general direction.
- Processes accounts receivable invoices and/or credits as directed.
- Assists with collection calling and deduction management as requested.
- Performs general office support functions which may include:
- Creating basic documents/correspondence.
- Keying information into a database/spreadsheet.
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail and documents.
- Answering calls and inquiries, providing general information and relaying messages.
- Maintaining office equipment which includes troubleshooting failures and calling for repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
internally and externally in person, and via email and phone.
- Working knowledge of the cash application process and account reconciliation.
- Ability to problem-solve account issues and identify effective resolutions.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar products. Proficiently in
using a computerized method to accurately post transactions.
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
For consideration, please email your resume, cover letter and salary expectation
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts receivable.
Join the Johnson Outdoors family and help us turn ideas into adventure with innovative, market-leading outdoor recreational products. The Company’s unique network model combines the strength and efficiency of a large organization with the creativity and agility of its entrepreneurial beginnings. Founded in 1970 by Samuel C. Johnson, the Company has delivered double-digit compound annual growth over its history, evolving from a single brand into a nearly $490 million global enterprise with around 1,100 employees across 12 countries. Johnson Outdoors is an equal employment opportunity company. www.johnsonoutdoors.com
Credit and Collections Manager (Middleton WI)
March 5, 2019
Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate work experience or certifications
Five years experience in accounts receivable (credit and collections)
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job in an effective and efficient manner.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Knowledge and experience with accounts receivable practices and procedures focusing on credit review, collections and legal options
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written – with customers, sales staff, management, delivery drivers, attorneys, etc
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proficient computer and math skills as well as high attention to detail and accuracy
- One year experience supervising AR staff
- Ability to read and analyze basic financial statements and other business reports
- Ability to solve problems and make business decisions
- High level of stress tolerance, persistence, and tenacity while remaining focused
- Knowledge and experience with general accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date accounts receivable system that is standardized and accessible by others, in order to achieve customer follow-up, collection activities, and allocation of payments
- Investigate customer questions, concerns, and discrepancies and communicate with them effectively in person, by phone, mail, email, fax, etc
- Document discussions with customers, sales staff, management, and drivers regarding credit and collection issues
- Monitor and resolve customer accounts with non-payment status, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files that include both past and current activity
- Develop policies, procedures, and reports that support the accounts receivable goals and objectives
- Coordinate activities with office staff, including processing deposits and adjustments to customers’ accounts
- Develop effective credit application, credit terms, and NSF policies
- Conduct periodic review of all credit and collection procedures
- Supervision of assistant, delegation of duties to the assistant, and ongoing training, coaching, and evaluation of the assistant
- Computer hardware and software, including Excel, Word, and email
- Telephone, fax machine
The most significant duties have been included in this description. Other duties may be assigned as needed. UWP reserves the right to modify the job description as needed to accurately reflect duties assigned.
Candidates can either email or mail resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources at UW Provision Company
2315 Pleasant View Rd; PO Box 620038
Middleton WI 53562
Credit & Collections Specialist, (Menomonee Falls, WI)
March 4, 2019
Engman-Taylor is looking for a self-motivated, detailed, and adaptive individual with an excellent work ethic to join our Finance team as an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is a full-time position located at our corporate office in Menomonee Falls, WI. We are focusing on candidates who have experience in the industrial distribution or manufacturing industry and have a solid history working on collections.
- Assist in qualifying new customers and their level of credit according to procedures.
- Perform credit references.
- Contact customers with overdue bills and arrange payment terms.
- Address and resolve all discrepancies regarding accounts receivable, to include customers paying incorrectly, problems with proof of delivery, incorrect billings, unapplied cash, etc.
- Coordinate with customers to address and resolve billing problems or needing proof of delivery.
- Perform all accounts receivable adjustments for the company and complete all accounts receivable statements.
- Set up new customers in the computerized system. Update and maintain accurate information regarding current customers.
- Act as a technical resource to all departments and customers regarding cash application issues, inquiries and problems.
Full benefits package offered including, health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, 401k, generous vacation time and gym reimbursement.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years collection experience in manufacturing industry.
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work flexibly to meet changing priorities.
- Have strong organizational, interpersonal, multitasking, and communication skills.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and include salary requirements to Nicki Migdal.
Credit Manager, (Menomonee Falls, WI)
March 4, 2019
Engman-Taylor is looking for a self-motivated, detailed, and adaptive individual with an excellent work ethic to join our Finance team as a Credit Manager. This position is located at our corporate office in Menomonee Falls, WI.
- Extend credit to existing and new customers in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Obtain and verify customer credit references.
- Update credit information and credit limits for existing customer base.
- Monitor purchase and payment patterns of slow paying customers.
- Negotiate and secure arrangements for payment with delinquent accounts.
- Respond to customer inquiries. Research and resolve account disputes and discrepancies. Evaluate financial data and credit reports on existing and prospective customers.
- Set-up new customers and maintain accurate information related to the existing customer base.
- Administer third party credit insurance program, including requests for initial credit and increased limits, and preparation of periodic reports.
- Supervise collection and cash application personnel.
Full benefits package offered including, health, dental, vision, life, LTD, STD, 401k, vacation time and gym reimbursement.
- 5+ years of collection experience.
- Industrial distribution or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of excel and accounting software required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment where same day response time is expected.
- Excellent customer relations and ability to work with team members.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Experience with third party collection practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and include salary requirements to Nicki Migdal.
CREDIT ANALYST I, (Oshkosh, WI)
February 1, 2019
Oshkosh Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of access equipment, specialty vehicles and truck bodies for the primary markets of defense, concrete placement, refuse hauling, access equipment and fire & emergency. Founded in 1917, Oshkosh Corporation has manufacturing operations in nine U.S. states and in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Mexico, The Netherlands, and Romania. The company currently employs approximately 12,100 people worldwide.
Oshkosh Corporation is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. Oshkosh Corporation designs and builds the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: directly assessing credit risk of existing and prospective customers by performing investigative due diligence, analyzing financial statements, interacting with customer management in order to establish customer credit limits within established guidelines. Perform all required collection activity, including escalation to third party agencies and legal. Obtain security agreements and file UCC's when required. Continuously maintain credit files with updated information and re-assessing credit limits on an ongoing basis. Evaluate new orders daily, managing delinquency and credit limits. Manage customer communication and relationships, as well as the relationship with the Business Unit(s) being supported; complete month end activities and reporting requirements meeting all compliance requirements.
- Complete credit investigative work, including financial statement analysis, to establish customer credit limits within established guidelines. Maintain current information in support of established credit limits making recommendations to management/business unit with remedies to mitigate credit risk.
- Consistently follow-up on delinquent accounts with appropriate collection efforts keeping management/business unit informed. Maintain delinquency levels within established targets. Escalate collection efforts within the team engaging third party agencies and legal when required.
- Obtain security agreements and UCC1 filings when required.
- Evaluate customer orders on a daily basis keeping accounts within established credit limits.
- Maintain the relationship with the Business Unit being supported with good communication and collaboration. Keep the Business Unit's Service Level Agreement current.
- Complete monthly/month end close activities.
- Assist the Business Unit with maintaining its customer master files.
- Coordinate with department associates handling common accounts for other Business Units.
- Complete special project work and other activities, including back-up support as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-3 years of previous credit experience
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
- Previous commercial collection experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using a PC-computer and related software
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
To apply, visit their website Oshkosh Corp.
Senior Accountant (Dubuque, IA)
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Accountant at our Global Headquarters office. In addition to a passion for numbers and the ability to think critically, qualified candidates will possess the necessary skill set to help support and lead the consolidation of corporate and manufacturing facility financial data on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. This individual will also assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate accounting related policies and procedures and lead the preparation of financial and regulatory reports. If you're highly organized, work well in a collaborative environment, and looking for a fast-paced and exciting role, consider applying to join our team today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leads the consolidation of financial data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Delivers financial results and analysis to upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Assists with preparation and submission of regulatory reports such as corporate taxes and SEC filings.
Assists with testing and documentation of internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
Interpret and implement new FASB accounting standards and technical accounting guidance.
Leads and actively participates in corporate and divisional semi-annual audit program.
Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
Ability to complete projects and tasks independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
3-5 years' experience in public Accounting or within a Manufacturing company Accounting department
Proficient in MS Excel
Previous experience with SAP preferred
10% domestic travel is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
- Associate discounts on furniture...yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours...we're committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
To apply, visit their website Flexsteel Industries Inc or if you have any questions you can email