BCMA Wisconsin has again this year arranged an extraordinary Credit Conference & Expo, offering 2 days of breakout sessions. Continuing education, networking and innovative solutions for complex business issues will drive this year's program agenda. Gain knowledge to realize what you and your organization require to succeed. EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT available until August 14.
* IT'S HARD TO LEAD THE CHARGE......IF YOU THINK YOU LOOK FUNNY ON A HORSE! (General Opening Session)
* The Psychology of Success
* Let's Talk About Credit & Collections: Good, Bad and Ugly
* Effective Credit Policy: Myth or Reality
* Taking Monitoring, Researching & Collecting to a New Level
* What if.....and Now What? You Ask the Experts
* Delegation Skills
* Business Credit Mastermind - 4th Annual Event
* Culture - The Bolts That Keep the Wheels From Falling Off and the Filter That Allows Understanding
* World Region Review
*Keynote Presentation at Lunch: Cyber Security
, for full Conference Details and Registration.
The Association provides a valuable service where you are able to post ads or job descriptions describing your open positions on www.wcacredit.org under Employment Services located on the left.
Why should business credit and collection professionals apply for Credentialing Standards Board (CSB) accreditation as soon as the opportunity is available? By having accreditation in place, Certificate holders can more easily respond to business and employment opportunities available. Certified professionals always earn more and are better positioned for advancement.
To learn more or apply click here