About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs a membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
January 16, 2020 | 9:00 – 10:00 AM
During this Webinar, we will address these trends:
• Credit authority combined with accountability
• The need for continuous process improvement
• A greater focus on proactive credit risk management
• The challenges associated with increased focus on Exporting
• The use of automation in collections and to make better credit decisions
• The application and use of better tools to measure credit team performance