About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs a membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
“COMMON EXCUSES Customers Use to Delay Payment, and How Collectors Should Respond” Webinar
July 15, 2020 | 9:00 – 10:00 AM
You’ve heard a million excuses from customers for delaying payments and even though the excuses may be invalid, unbelievable, even ridiculous, we must be prepared to address them in a way that will improve our ability to collect. In this presentation, we will examine dozens of excuses customers use, including these:
- We filed for bankruptcy protection last week.
- We are waiting for a new loan to close.
- Sorry, I don’t have time to speak with you about this right now.
- I need to pay our key suppliers first.
- We’re having cash flow problems.
- The owner is deceased.
The payment terms are Net 60 days, not Net 30 days.
You’re welcome to submit additional questions during the program , or you can submit your favorite customer excuses when you register.
- Create and manage a project plan
- Assign resources
- Output information in a variety of ways