About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs a membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
“Excel Database/List Management ” Webinar (Same Class Offered on Two Dates)
July 23, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
July 30, 2020 | 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM CDT
In this course, students learn the power of Excel as a database. Topics include understanding what Excel requires in the setup of a database, database terminology, how to sort and filter records, setting the data up in an easily managed, good looking table, outlining and doing data subtotals, the power of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts and more.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of a good Excel database setup
- Sort, filter and organize data efficiently in several visually comprehensive ways
- Work with Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts