About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs a membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
What to do When a Customer Won’t or Can’t Pay, Goes Bankrupt, is Sold | Acquired | or Merged” Webinar
November 17, 2020 | 9:00 AM—10:00 AM Central Time
We will examine the issues facing a creditor when a customer’s business is Sold, Acquired, Merged or files for bankruptcy protection. We’ll learn about potential challenges to getting paid; your company’s rights; and advice about getting your money paid quickly. MAIN TOPICS:
- Your options and alternatives if a customer cannot pay their bills
- What actions to take and what decisions you’ll need to make if a customer won’t pay
- Things you should do, and things to consider when a customer threatens a bankruptcy filing
- What creditors should do IF a customer files for bankruptcy protection.
- An overview of your rights, options, and recommendations if a customer is sold, acquired, or merged. Business as usual?