About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs a membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
“Lean Outlook – Simplify and Get More Done” Webinar
April 9, 2020 | 9:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Students move from using Outlook as a workhorse to riding it like a racehorse. Students discover hidden efficiency tools, understand best practices and how to use Outlook in a simplified yet strategic way. This course is designed for individuals and organizations who need to work more efficiently in Outlook. On completion of this course, students will:
- Save time using built-in tools
- Organize data for more efficient retrieval
- Automate routine tasks
- Locate data quickly.