About the Business Credit Management Association
Regardless of whether your company is large, medium or small, the one consistent common denominator of all business concern is the timely and efficient conversion of your companies sales/receivables into cash, and the proper extension of business credit while minimizing exposure to bad debts.
BCMA – Wisconsin is the credit persons support and professional management organization. Our organization provides you with:
- The latest techniques in managing your receivables
- Optimal techniques in tactful collection, fraud and bad debt avoidance and;
- The opportunity for education that will raise the performance and efficiency of your credit and collection personnel to the highest level
Important and cost savings opportunities to maximize your credit and collections effectiveness are available:
Your company needs a membership in the BCMA. Utilization of the above programs and additional services will reduce your credit administration costs & improve your collections and cash flow. Take advantage of all BCMA has to offer and receive a multi-fold return on your investment.
"Conquering The Challenge Of Overridden Credit Decisions" Webinar
July 17, 2019 | 9:00—10:00 AM
During This Lively Discussion, We Will Talk About:
- Ways to figure out how much credit risk is too much risk
- How to set or adjust credit limits correctly.
- How to make great credit decisions
- The importance of consistence in your departments decisions
- 8 things you should know about overrides of your decisions
- Learning from your mistakes